As one of the world’s leading staffing and recruitment companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the world. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we talk about skills and goals with talented people seeking employment opportunities.
This ongoing, face-to-face communication gives us a staffing perspective that’s simply unmatched. We are in tune with local conditions, and yet our reach is undeniably global. We don’t hesitate to look across the country – or even the globe – to align qualified talent with appropriate positions
Our client, Public Service Enterprise Group (Client) employees help set the highest standards in electric and gas delivery, nuclear and fossil generation, and energy trading. Client Long Island LLC (PSEGLI), a subsidiary of Client, has been selected by the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) as the management services contractor to manage the electric transmission and distribution system on Long Island.
When you join the Client organization, you become an integral part of one of the nation’s largest energy and services companies, recognized as a leader in producing and delivering the safe, reliable, economic and clean energy that helps our customers live better lives.
Client offers rewarding career opportunities within a culture built upon diversity, talent, opportunity and challenge.
Department: Customer Experience & Utility Mrktg
Job Title: Supervisor- Quality Assurance Electric
Salary Range: 63 – 78k
• Manage and develop individual performance through conducting customer contact evaluations in an effort to achieve scorecard targets.
• Develop front line supervisors through reviewing customer contact evaluations, providing in-depth monitoring analysis of Electric Activities and calibrating to ensure consistency.
• Work closely with the Electric Department to determine and provide long/short term operational and performance improvement resolutions
• Provide structure to Quality expectations by conducting monthly teleconferences, additional trainings and repeated calibrations sessions with supervisors within the Electric Department
• Analyze data to assess Customer Satisfaction and adjust local procedures/ policies.
• Report customer contact evaluation results and recommendations to upper management.
• Support the training team with creating training materials during the on boarding process for new associates.
• Actively participate in problem solving initiatives to determine root cause, gap analysis, along with the development and implementation of process improvement recommendations
• Create PowerPoint presentations and present to various levels of the organization.
(Knowledge and Experience Required)
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent Experience
• Experience in Customer Operations/ Electric
• Excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Must be willing to be trained as a Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt
• Candidate must possess planning and organizational skills.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Must also have a sense of teamwork and initiative.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Results oriented.
• Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and value all aspects of diversity.
3-5 years exp
• Experience within large Utility Operations
• Advanced Computer system training Business Warehouse
• Experience in Database management or Microsoft Access
• Knowledge of LIPAs existing computer systems
• Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
• Knowledge of JD Power Customer Perception Survey and Process.